NOW i think its a virus>>>Internet browsing

BearHead 17:27 01 May 07

Hi, my problem is that I couldn't see some of peoples profile-front-pics and some picture thumbnails on Bebo, now no images load up, not even skins, bald Bebo pages. The other websites load up fine except for bebo, I tryed every single browser known to a man and every possible setting but can't fix the problem, somebody, please, help. Thanks.

BearHead 21:41 01 May 07

hah! brought my subject back on the 1st page..can somebody at least suggest what do I do with it? Thanks.

wee eddie 22:11 01 May 07

to an individual IP Address

BearHead 22:58 01 May 07

But the Bebo support team said I'm the only one with this kind of problem and they're clueless on how to fix it..They wouldn't block me, I mean I can't see anybody's page properly..

wee eddie 23:46 01 May 07

However, I don't know if it will work.

Remember you will have to remember all your Log-ins and Passwords after you have done that.

BearHead 00:09 02 May 07

I did that..didn't help..

wee eddie 00:44 02 May 07

Are sure that you are using the correct Log-in

sheba69 19:25 11 Jun 07

I have the same problem tried everything possible, bebo also said i was the only one with the problem! If i do get it sorted i will reply back.

p;3 20:14 11 Jun 07

does anyone have a link to the non openable site?

VoG II 20:16 11 Jun 07
  skidzy 20:18 11 Jun 07

Possibly a flash problem:

Download from click here

Note one version for Internet Explorer and one for Firefox.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…