november cover disk.cd maker installation problem

RUSSOKUK 13:23 23 Sep 03

I have tried to install the nti cd maker from the nov issue and get this error message:isset_se caused a general fault in modual setup.exe at 0001:0000356e.Im running windows 98 and have a hewlett packard 11mhz pc.Any help much appreciated

pj123 15:19 23 Sep 03

I also have installed this programme. Do you have any other CD burning programmes because, if so it doesn't like it. I had to uninstall Nero Burn. See my recent thread though to see if you still wish to continue with this programme. click here

RickyC :-) 15:48 23 Sep 03

RussOKUK,

You should make sure that all other applications are closed down before attempting to install the NTI CD-Maker software from the cover disc.

This applies to all software installation - as you can never be sure how a running application may affect the installation process.

NTI refer to your error message on their support page - click here

Regards

Richard, CD Editor

woodchip 15:54 23 Sep 03

That is why you are better copy the program to Hard Drive then start in Safe Mode and Load from the Hard Drive as CD-Rom does not work in Safe Mode

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…