Novatech Delta - Is it a good buy?

Beauchamp Boiler 13:53 PM 31 Aug 11

I need a new PC and will be using it mainly for schoolwork. I do however want some gaming capabilities (mostly for fairly old games such as Test Drive Unlimited). I am thinking of getting a Novatech Delta which looks like good value for money. I am slightly concerned however that the PSU (350 Watt) will not be up to the job of powering the system. Any help with this or comments on the system in general would be much appreciated. Thanks!

birdface 14:04 PM 31 Aug 11

Not really got a clue but they will put a bigger PSU in it and you can add whatever you want.It will cost a bit extra but they have a good reputation on here.

Remember it has no operating system installed so you can either get it from them or buy one and install it yourself which should work out cheaper as you are either still at school or a student.

Beauchamp Boiler 14:26 PM 31 Aug 11

Many thanks for the reply ,unfortunately Software 4 Students and other similar sites only seem to sell upgrade versions so I'll probably have to buy an OEM version of Windows 7 and install it myself. Many thanks for the advice regarding the PSU ,I'll see how much it costs.

northumbria61 15:02 PM 31 Aug 11

Some OEM's for you to consider enter link description here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 4 UK release date, price and specs: Thinner, lighter, faster with new Type Cover and Pen

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Territory delivers realistic NASA screens for The Martian - as they will be in 20 years time

21 brilliant tips for Mac OS X El Capitan: The best new Mac features in OS X 10.11