Novatech Barebone Bundle BB-33308A

Narendra 15:45 PM 27 Jan 13

Novatech Barebone Bundle BB-33308A

I recently purchased the above barebone and it works excellent!
But I can not find reset switch or button on the case! Please advise.

There are 2 fans, on the front and back panel. The front panel fan is not connected but the back panel fan is connected and is noisy.
Does it mattwer if I remove it? Or please suggest a silent, same size fan.

The power supply does not have a connection for a graphics card. .
Is there any power supply for this case that is silent and has minimum of connections including that for graphics card?
At the moment I am using a generic one.

I have a CORSAIR 600W power supply but that has too many connections and would fill fill up the case.
What is soft power? Does the power supply lock up the computer because on my previous computer I was using the CORSAIR one and all of a suddent the computer shut off, just showing green light on the front panel.
Too many questios!
But please advise.
Thank you. 

Narendra 16:18 PM 27 Jan 13

Thank you very much for your reply.

I purchased the barebone bundle and that came installed with 300W power supply which does not have a connection to the graphics card that I want to use.

I have already got a CORSAIR 600W PSU but the cables are too long so I need a power supply thaT HAS SHORT CABLES BUT WITH A CONNECTION TO THE GRAPHICS CARD.

They have installed a Gigabyte motherboard and have sent its motherboard manual. The fans are noisy and i wish to replace them.

Please advise.

Narendra 16:22 PM 27 Jan 13

Yes, I have contacted them.

Their reply is to have a power supply changed and also the fans. The speed of the fans can be controlled, they say. Narendra.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Cyber Monday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Cyber Monday tech deals, sales, discounts & offers

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

#AdventSauceJoyMince - generate a gratuitous Christmas tweet for #GivingTuesday charity

New MacBook Air release date, specs and rumours: 11in MacBook Air to be discontinued