notifications behaviour

jensen1 21:10 04 Dec 04

hello, I cannot change the behaviour of icons in the taskbar properties. When I highlight an icon the dropdown box appears but it will not show anything other than 'Hide When Inactive'
thank you

ACOLYTE 21:12 04 Dec 04

It may not have any more options,or the thing you wont may no longer be installed.

Graham ® 21:13 04 Dec 04

Not sure what you mean, but right click the taskbar and select 'Unlock taskbar'.

ACOLYTE 21:24 04 Dec 04

There is only 3 always show,always hide,and hide when inactive, what icon are you wonting to change?.

VoG II 21:25 04 Dec 04

click here and start from scratch.

jensen1 21:28 04 Dec 04

Sorry if I was not clear.When I right click taskbar-click properties-click customize-under behaviour there should be a dropdown box with options to 'always show' 'always hide'or 'hide when inactive'. When I try to change an icons behaviour nothing happens.

jensen1 21:29 04 Dec 04

Sorry if I was not clear.When I right click taskbar-click properties-click customize-under behaviour there should be a dropdown box with options to 'always show' 'always hide'or 'hide when inactive'. When I try to change an icon behaviour nothing happens.

jensen1 21:29 04 Dec 04

Sorry if I was not clear.When I right click taskbar-click properties-click customize-under behaviour there should be a dropdown box with options to 'always show' 'always hide'or 'hide when inactive'. When I try to change an icons behaviour nothing happens.

jensen1 21:32 04 Dec 04

sorry about the extra ones

jensen1 21:35 04 Dec 04

Thank you for that. It cleared past items but not my problem

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…