notifications behaviour

jensen1 21:10 04 Dec 04

hello, I cannot change the behaviour of icons in the taskbar properties. When I highlight an icon the dropdown box appears but it will not show anything other than 'Hide When Inactive'
thank you

ACOLYTE 21:12 04 Dec 04

It may not have any more options,or the thing you wont may no longer be installed.

Graham ® 21:13 04 Dec 04

Not sure what you mean, but right click the taskbar and select 'Unlock taskbar'.

ACOLYTE 21:24 04 Dec 04

There is only 3 always show,always hide,and hide when inactive, what icon are you wonting to change?.

VoG II 21:25 04 Dec 04

click here and start from scratch.

jensen1 21:28 04 Dec 04

Sorry if I was not clear.When I right click taskbar-click properties-click customize-under behaviour there should be a dropdown box with options to 'always show' 'always hide'or 'hide when inactive'. When I try to change an icons behaviour nothing happens.

jensen1 21:29 04 Dec 04

Sorry if I was not clear.When I right click taskbar-click properties-click customize-under behaviour there should be a dropdown box with options to 'always show' 'always hide'or 'hide when inactive'. When I try to change an icon behaviour nothing happens.

jensen1 21:29 04 Dec 04

Sorry if I was not clear.When I right click taskbar-click properties-click customize-under behaviour there should be a dropdown box with options to 'always show' 'always hide'or 'hide when inactive'. When I try to change an icons behaviour nothing happens.

jensen1 21:32 04 Dec 04

sorry about the extra ones

jensen1 21:35 04 Dec 04

Thank you for that. It cleared past items but not my problem

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017