Nothing works

edelinski-199425 13:01 08 Apr 06

Hi. I was have problem with reinstalling windows, when start formating it came to 99% and stop there and don't move, I try couple time but nothing, so I go on option format... ( quick ) and then he works windows it instaled but all time I have some errors, can't instal java, so I chanchged directory and it work now can't install sly soft anydvd it instal but when I click on ikon it wont start, can somebody help me to format disc and setup again windows. My bigest problem it's that setup-formatin, it came to 99% and stop so I can use only quick but then all time I have problem, I was check disc and it look's all ok. I use windows XP, P4.

MichelleC 14:09 08 Apr 06

It's best to boot from xp disc, then delete partition, then create partition, then format, then install xp.

edelinski-199425 18:57 08 Apr 06

Belive me I was try all but didn't work. Finaly I solved problems, my HDD is Maxtor so somebody advice me to go on their page and try to find program to erase everithyng from disc and I find MaxBlast and with him I was finaly format HDD to zero and now all work fine. Thanks for your help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…