Nothing works

edelinski-199425 13:01 08 Apr 06

Hi. I was have problem with reinstalling windows, when start formating it came to 99% and stop there and don't move, I try couple time but nothing, so I go on option format... ( quick ) and then he works windows it instaled but all time I have some errors, can't instal java, so I chanchged directory and it work now can't install sly soft anydvd it instal but when I click on ikon it wont start, can somebody help me to format disc and setup again windows. My bigest problem it's that setup-formatin, it came to 99% and stop so I can use only quick but then all time I have problem, I was check disc and it look's all ok. I use windows XP, P4.

MichelleC 14:09 08 Apr 06

It's best to boot from xp disc, then delete partition, then create partition, then format, then install xp.

edelinski-199425 18:57 08 Apr 06

Belive me I was try all but didn't work. Finaly I solved problems, my HDD is Maxtor so somebody advice me to go on their page and try to find program to erase everithyng from disc and I find MaxBlast and with him I was finaly format HDD to zero and now all work fine. Thanks for your help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

Disney layout supervisor Rob Dressel on the challenges of visualising Moana

Siri vs Google Assistant