notes in Outlook express office 2003

Noldi 14:17 24 Feb 09

Here’s my problem every morning I print out my MS outlook Calendar in the weekly format. This gives me appointments, meetings and important dates and times, I have all info before going to the first meeting before the working day starts.

As the week progresses I would like to add notes to each day with information regarding. EG Monday this and that was achieved but this is on hold etc, this will appear on the print out. Basically when I sit on Friday’s meeting I have all info on one sheet regarding the week’s happenings.

Any ideas how this can be achieved.

Noldi

recap 11:52 25 Feb 09

Noldi, In Outlook go to View/Task Pad, you can then enter information in the Task Pad that will print with the weekly calendar. Unfortunately when doing this there are only around 26 characters showing from the Subject line of the Task when in Portrait, Landscape will show around 40 characters.

Noldi 12:04 25 Feb 09

Thats exactly what I wanted.

Thank you Noldi

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…