Notebooks

burkezillar 09:29 24 Feb 05

I've just came into ownership of a Sony Vaio PCG-9415. Even though it has it's own battery, it will only ever last more than five minutes. Literally. I have to plug it in all the time. So I was wondering if anyone out there had the same laptop or knew something about this problem. How long is the battery supposed to last, and where can I purchase a new replacement battery?

Taff36 09:37 24 Feb 05

Presume this is a second hand laptop? If so it could be that the battery is nearing (or at!) the end of it`s useful life. They don`t last forever. My laptop is 2 years old and when new the battery lasted nearly three hours of constant use. Now about 30 minutes.

Type your computer name into google and the word battery. You`ll get loads of links like this one click here

Taff36 09:52 24 Feb 05

click here click here Check the exact battery part number on yours and type it into one of the site search engines. There`s a huge variance in prices sometimes.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…