Notable to play flash files

Hendrikus 17:56 11 Oct 09

I have posted this a couple of days ago but still haven't been able to lay flash content. When I try it comes up wit the following message:

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

I have checked JavaScript which is set to the right setting. I have also deleted Adobe ActiveX the way Adobe recommends and re-installed but I still get the same message. In fact when I download Flashplayer it doesn't even play the flash content to prove that it has downloaded correctly eventhough it said after installation that the installation was succesful. Also, does anyone know where this program gets stored as I was unable to track it.

Has anyone got any suggesions as I am getting quite desperate now?

Thanks

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:14 11 Oct 09

Do not keep starting threads on the same subject it gets very confusing,

Mark this one as resolved and stick to the original, to bump the original back up to the top of the help forum just post anything back to the thread in the reply box, something like "bump" will do.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:18 11 Oct 09

original click here

second click here

rdave13 18:27 11 Oct 09

As you're still not able to get flash to play on internet explorer try another browser, such as firefox, and let it download flash player automatically for you. At least you should be able to play any flash content until you get IE sorted.

Hendrikus 19:20 11 Oct 09

Thanks,I have downloaded Safari and was able to download Flash player through there. However it still doesn't play in IE. Would it help if I uninstalled IE and re-installed?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…