Not the usual motherboard question.

spamish 09:35 15 Jul 07

Hi.
I know lots of people ask questions on mobo but i was wondering if someone could tell me how you can compare an intel to an amd. As to me when I look it seems it has way less ghz than an intel??

Cheers.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 09:46 15 Jul 07
  spamish 09:54 15 Jul 07

sorry, i meant that lots of people ask which is better but I want to know how to compare them myself. For example is this amd better than a E6600 quad core or core duo etc. Cheers

Probabilitydrive 10:18 15 Jul 07

It is not so much a mobo- but a processor related question. Till last year AMD processors (and mobos) had an edge (price wise, performance wise) but ever since Intel released their Core duo range, this has changed.

Currently Intel processors are the cream of the crop and AMD is playing catch up. to compare these CPU's go to click here
and run comparisons.

Regarding mobos: click here have a read there

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 10:19 15 Jul 07

AMDs have usually run slower than Intel chips and AMD started to rename their chips to represent the equivalent Intel speed.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…