Not a technical problem, just a query...

Fateful Shadow 13:07 21 Jun 05

Does anybody know of a mouse with loads of buttons? I ask this beacuse I need to do a product study on a specific product and I have chosen computer mice. I want to portray the two extremes (if they exist) of the simple and the ridiculous!

If anyone knows of such a mouse could you give me a link or something? I'll keep searching around online but any input would help with my research!

TomJerry 13:13 21 Jun 05

do not remember any link, but most mouse makers have 5 button version

TomJerry 13:18 21 Jun 05

Logtech make mice with a lot of buttons click here

dan11 13:23 21 Jun 05
  Stuartli 13:40 21 Jun 05

You might even be lucky enough to win a Logitech one from June 24th..:-)

click here

DieSse 13:41 21 Jun 05
  Fateful Shadow 14:26 21 Jun 05

Thanks for all the links! This should really help boost the content of my assignment.

Thanks again :D

woodchip 14:30 21 Jun 05

Six on my mouse Scroll Wheel acts as a button. Also got a button just behind the Scroll wheel that brings up al MS Office apps and you just click one

Stuartli 22:45 21 Jun 05

If you have the right driver you can bring up a menu from the Taskbar that will enable you to do up to a dozen or more different programmable functions.

I also have a button on my optical mouse behind the scroll wheel which moves web pages back or forward.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…