not recieving mail

mokoi 10:59 28 Feb 03

i have a msn comunity group room webpage,all mesages that are posted on site are spose to be sent to my email inbox,but i am not getting them,i am also a member of other group rooms to wich i recieve mail in my inbox from but some later than should be,i have tryed every thing to solve this problem i have,i have uninstalled internet explorer,my aol account,and instant mesenger,i have taken out the cookies and renewed them,i have rebuilt my windows but still no joy,i have all settings set corectly,would any one know how i can get my mesagers posted on my msn group room to my inbox please,your help would be appreciated, thanx.

MichelleC 11:45 28 Feb 03

...have taken out the cookies and renewed them...

Did u delete any 'hidden' 1's? (which RegCleaner or SpyBot etc will get rid of) Then u can log back in and reset.

mokoi 11:52 28 Feb 03

yes i hav taken out the cookoie and renewed the,but still not work,thanx for the idea MichelleC

MichelleC 12:49 28 Feb 03

MSN has this habit of not liking u logging on from different pc's. Or, assuming you can change 'your prophile controls', log in and reset the emailing facility you have, even if it's set how u want, log out check save changes, and then log back in.

...or u may have accidently blocked email from that address.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…