not pc specific but can anyone suggest anything?

westdudes 11:53 04 Mar 04

hi just installed a pc-tv card in puter, bought a indoor digital receiver but it not the best, i dont think the signal in my area vey good anywayz.
(tried the outdoor antenna, all fine).

anywayz in my home we only have one connection from the antenna on the roof going into a downstairs room which is plugged into the tv.

i know i can get a splitter or whatever and have a cable going to the comp (which is upstairs) and the tv downstairs, but this would cause hassle and possibly tripping if my nephew pulled the wires off the wall.so can anyone reccomend a wireless digi sender or whatever you call them?or some other solution?
sorry it not pc related but this forum has allways been great so i thought id try :)

recap 12:14 04 Mar 04

In my last house I installed a 4 port TV amplifier and ran all cabling under the floorboards.

stlucia 12:21 04 Mar 04

Is this what you're looking for? click here

TECHNODIMWIT 12:24 04 Mar 04

how about running cable up the outside of the building.

dazzling 14:08 04 Mar 04

i assume your ariel is on the roof you can split it where it comes down the wall at second storey height anbring it through the wall.waterproof splitters are a lump cheaper than video senders you can get them here click here .darren

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…