not pc related but cd HELP PLEASE

surfmonkey #:@}© 16:20 26 Sep 06

this isnt pc related but i need to get hold of the cd buy dj sammy its called heaven the candle light version im desperate i need it for my wedding on saterday i have phoned all the record shops in my area north devon but cannot/find it or none has it in stock they can order it but it wont be here till after saterday . are there any genuin people out there that may have it in the north devon area so i could borrow it i am willing to leave a £20 deposit on it incase of damages which is unlikly HELP please

Woolwell 16:27 26 Sep 06

Try here:
click here

surfmonkey #:@}© 16:34 26 Sep 06

i have tryed there customer services cannot garenty delivery by friday

rdave13 16:39 26 Sep 06

click here don't know if its the right one but there's express delivery on this one.

Woolwell 16:45 26 Sep 06

Have you tried Bideford XS?

surfmonkey #:@}© 16:58 26 Sep 06

yes to both
at the moment i have some hope phoned hmv crediton not in stock but the sercurity guard there said he has it and i could borrow it he has gone to check he has it in his car fingers crossed

surfmonkey #:@}© 17:01 26 Sep 06

just had a call from hmv crediton he has it what a fantastic person dont know me willing to lend me his cd just got to pick it up tomorrow before 600 pm now thats hmv staff for you jkust wait till the head office get my letter of prayes for a member of its staff he deserves a MEDAL

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…