Not a computer question !

mahalo 16:27 26 Jan 07

Would you please advise me, can I use any mp3 car charger for my Creative player ? , as most are for Apple IPods, Cheers

Strawballs 16:29 26 Jan 07

As long as the output voltage and the tip polarity are right and of course that the plug fits then yes I don't see why not.

mahalo 16:33 26 Jan 07

Now that confuses me, output voltage and the tip polarity ???, I'm just a little old lady that likes her music. Thanks anyway.

Totally-braindead 16:36 26 Jan 07

What he means is. If your Creative player uses 6 volt as an example and you plug in a charger supplying 12 volt you will damage it as it cannot take the voltage. Also if the plug looks the same but the + and - are reversed then it will also damage it as it will reverse charge that battery.

Totally-braindead 16:37 26 Jan 07

I would advise that if you're not sure you don't do it and try to get a charger designed specifically for your player.

Gongoozler 16:49 26 Jan 07

It looks like the Creative player uses 5V 2.4A.

ICF 16:54 26 Jan 07

what model is it?

ICF 16:58 26 Jan 07

This is for the ZEN Neeon/ ZEN Micro/ ZEN MicroPhoto/ MuVo Slim

click here

mahalo 17:00 26 Jan 07

Creative Zen Sleek Photo 20gb, I have searched for Creative charger but there are none to be found, Creative themselves are out of stock. Maplins have a charger which looks similar for £9.99 but I do not know enough to know if it would be suitable. Thank you all.

ICF 17:25 26 Jan 07
  alB 17:29 26 Jan 07

Found this one on Ebay, not sure if it's the exact one for your player but you could always e-mail the seller to check ...alB

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now