This is not a Computer Problems

woodchip 06 Jul 11
Answered

For one of your old time helpers, I have been having some decorating done and need some new internal Door Handles that fit with two stanchions two screws to each stanchion, these are at Four and a Half inch Centres so the Handle stands off about one and half inches.they are for sliding doors, I do not want finger pulls. No idea if they have stopped making these cheap plastic handles now. But need them bad

woodchip 06 Jul 11

PS I need 8 Pair white if I can get them

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 06 Jul 11

Something like link text

woodchip 06 Jul 11

A photo so you now the type of thing I am on about.

Click Hear

woodchip 06 Jul 11

Fruit Bat /\0/\ Did have look but if you look at my picture, you will see the old type of thing I like. Remember its each to is own

woodchip 06 Jul 11

Fruit Bat /\0/\ My Daughter Just phoned and came up with May be the answer. To use the metal stanchions and mould some Hardwood Handles to fit them

lotvic 06 Jul 11

I used to have some like your photo ClickHere this link works. But I haven't seen any for sale recently.

BT 06 Jul 11
Answer

Have a search here.They sell most things.

Choiceful

woodchip 06 Jul 11

Thanks for the above, but may go the make my own ones.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message