Not able to burn!

Revi 10:12 16 May 03

I have a 120 MB folder which contains a mixture of following files: bmp, doc, jpg and gif. I want to copy this entire folder from my HDD into a CD-R, for archiving purposes, by burning it into a CD-R. I have W2K and Nero. I don’t know what mistake I am making that I am not able to burn this particular folder (it is not protected against copying). I am burning music CDs successfully though. Would someone please describe me the steps 1, 2, 3… to take in order to successfully burn this 120 MB folder. I'm sure, there's nothing wrong with my Nero or my PC. It's me who is getting the steps wrong!
Please don’t give me ”Click here” answers!

smegs 11:46 16 May 03

Revi, go 2 Nero, click Nero, when the Nero screen comes up, U get a screen with CD,DD CD &DVD. Click next. U then get another screen where U have 2 choose what U want 2 do. Click on Compile a new CD. Click next. Another screen, click whichever FORMAT U want(Audio,Data or Other formats) Click the Data CD. Another screen. If U R using a CD-R that U already have things on, then U have to Click Continue with an existing data CD. If U want to Create a new CD Click Create New CD. I would say click Create New CD. Another screen. This just tells U which button 2 click when U have chosen Ur files 2 burn. Click Finish. U should have a full screen now. On the left is where U put the files U want 2 burn, ISO 1, NEW. On the right is Ur Windows Explorer files R. Find the Folder that U want 2 copy, open this up, just DRAG & DROP in2 ISO 1, NEW. If this dosn't work, I would say that Ur doing something wrong!!! ;_))) Goodluck

smegs 11:52 16 May 03

Sorry Revi, when U have transfered all the Files click the Burn button.

smegs 11:52 16 May 03

Sorry Revi, when U have transfered all the Files click the Burn button.

woodchip 12:00 16 May 03

Have you tried formatting the cdr with inCD a separate program of NERO so you can drag and drop in Explorer

Revi 12:47 16 May 03

thanks for the well described steps, they worked!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac