noScript causing trouble

night 13:59 03 Oct 11

A friend of mine is having scripting problems on his computer but we have no idea how to fix it. For instance, when he logs on a window comes up with this inside: "Do you want to save this file? Name: noScriptHtmlStrWithoutSourcePrev9.htm Type: Html Document From: C:\Users\Name\AppData\Local\IM\Runtime...

As soon as Internet Explorer is opened, IVF files start bombarding the desktop wanting to be downloaded. He only uses Internet Explorer with Vista. Is this to do with noScript? How can this be corrected please? Any help greatly appreciated

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:03 03 Oct 11

Sounds like something malicious to me I suggest you first scan with your antivirus and antimalware programs.

cowgirl66 09:33 04 Oct 11

I have done this, Fruit Bat, and nothing was found. Could it be to do with JavaScript not working?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:28 04 Oct 11

Appears to be an incredimail problem the only two google hits are in German and do not translate well enough to work out the problem.

If using incredimail I suggest he backs up any e-mails he needs and then removes and reinstall incredimail and see if it solves the problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…