Norton.You can not be serious!

TonyAA 11:56 07 Jun 05

I have just been asked to renew my subscription for Norton AntiVirus and Firewall and it works out including Irish VAT at £32.67.I think this is a ripoff so I was thinking about buying McAfee for under £23 for both.Not too keen on the free ones so would this be OK.

wee eddie 12:15 07 Jun 05

They all work - free as well as "paid for".

DieSse 12:31 07 Jun 05

The best, the fastest, the easiest NOD32 click here check it out.

tenplus1 13:44 07 Jun 05

I use Sygate Personal Edition Firewall which is totally FREE and works perfectly...

TonyAA 14:14 07 Jun 05

Very confusing with AMON,DMON,EMON,IMON,XMON etc.Does this include a firewall as one is available for download but no mention in the purchase section.

Tilly Flop 16:08 07 Jun 05

TonyAA - I have the McAfee Personal Firewall Plus 2004 ver5.0 which I got free with PC Adviser, May. I don't need it as I have Norton Internet Security 2005. You're welcome to it if you'd like it - let me know; I can always send it via PC Adviser.

TonyAA 16:56 07 Jun 05

Thanks for the offer Tilly Flop but i downloaded NOD32 and Outpost firewall so will see how it goes.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…