NortonWorks 03

amyjen7 18:42 29 Jul 06

I have relied on this system to protect me for the past 3 years without a hitch. However,just recently, I have encountered one or two technicle problems when down loading (problems known to symantec) which my local PC shop have resolved for me but at a price. He has suggested I purchase AVG for £50 which includes 2 years subscription and he considers is more stable and not so likly to be targeted. Money wise it works out cheaper but I don't know much about the merits of such a change. Can someone please advise me as my current subscription ends in September

Thankyou

sean-278262 18:45 29 Jul 06

Just go for it or get AVG free which is the same as the full paid for version. The paid for edition comes with a few extras but so long as you have a firewall, AV and antispyware software you will be well protected.

sean-278262 18:45 29 Jul 06

just google avg free it will come up as one of the first ones if you use google.co.uk

A

VoG II 18:48 29 Jul 06

AVG Free click here

Download the file, disconnect from the internet, remove Norton click here= and install AVG.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…