nortons systemworks product key

mikeinhants 22:33 18 Dec 05

Has anyone else had problems installing nortons systemworks upgrade 2006? Each time I try to load the software, setup refuses to accept the product key (taken from the cd envelope!) the cd was prchased from symantec website (genuine) and the label is clear so i have not mis keyed the product key. i have tried on clean boot and all other symantec software has been uninstalled (as far as i can tell anyway! any help or pointers would be appreciated please b4 symantec get it back!!
many thanks

lotvic 22:37 18 Dec 05

I can only comment that it is easy to misread a 0 (number zero) with an O (capital letter O ) maybe this could be the prob?

mikeinhants 22:47 18 Dec 05

cheers for such a quick response! there are no zeros or "O" (hose??) in the key. Also the key is repeated under the barcode on the envelope so i'm quite sure i've typed it right. I also noticed that the label states " norton systemworks 2006 IN UPG". there is no mention of "premier". Is it possible that the key is for systemworks and not systemworks premier which is what i am installing, ie right cd, wrong code label?

cheers again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now