Nortons got a problem

irfan 20:37 07 Jul 03

I had norton AV 2002 installed on my pc, and i installed internet security 2003 coz i didnt have no firewall so i had to unistall N AV 02. i didnt no how to work Internet security so i unistalled it. Now i cant install Norton antivirus 2002 and i cant delete the files. When i click on the install program it says a newer version is ready installed and delete it from the add/remove, but it aint there. help please.

irfan 20:42 07 Jul 03

I had norton AV 2002 installed on my pc, and i installed internet security 2003 coz i didnt have no firewall so i had to unistall N AV 02. i didnt no how to work Internet security so i unistalled it. Now i cant install Norton antivirus 2002 and i cant delete the files. When i click on the install program it says a newer version is ready installed and delete it from the add/remove, but it aint there. help please.

Lozzy 20:45 07 Jul 03

Try un-installing it in safe mode. NAV works in the background all the time, disable the icon beside the clock first and try un install if that does not work then re boot and during re boot constantly press the F8 key then a dos screen appears arrow up to Safe Mode.

anniesboy68 20:48 07 Jul 03

Unable to sign in for no apparent reason...anyone else having troublr tonight??

Willow12 20:50 07 Jul 03

Norton can be a pain to unistall but Symantec do have help in this area if you click here and follow the instructions then all your worries should dissapear! :)

Willow12

anniesboy68 20:51 07 Jul 03

Oops sorry folks wrong thread...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…