Nortons 2002 Protected Recycle bin

Boy Zone 22:06 01 May 03

Can any one help?

I have 2 Hard drives one slave and the other my systems disk.
Nortons automatically places its protected bin onto the C drive. The problem I have: when I delete files from my slave drive it apparently places these into a bin within the slave drive, which you can't see, and I didn't know about until I went into the properties of the protected bin on the C drive.
Question? How do I put a viewable bin on the slave drive,so that all my unwanted files go into this viewable bin?

eccomputers 22:56 01 May 03

what operating system?

Boy Zone 11:57 02 May 03

Win XP home edition

BRYNIT 14:30 02 May 03

Even though the deleted files are stored in a hidden file on each drive, they are all accessible from you desktop recycle bin.

Boy Zone 19:33 02 May 03

This is NOT the case. The only way I found out was that having deleted some files which were 20Gb in size, my usable disk space did not increase.
The desktop recycle bin only looks at the bin on your system disk, so Nortons inform me. They are reluctant to give me further advice, that's why I turned to you guys.
I was hoping to create a recycle bin on my slave disk!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…