Norton/Mesh

mental 21:35 15 May 03

I am trying to register my system on a new site from Mesh. This reads your system and Mesh let you know the available upgrades. Sounds great. You have to download a small dignostic programme first which is no problem, but when I click yes to allow Mesh to "read" my system I get a dialogue box from Norton Anti-virus warning me of a "malicious" script, and advising me to let it remove said script. This I do, so I am getting nowhere with my registration. What's happening, and am I safe to over-ride Norton. Response from Mesh via e-mail is totally unhelpfull.
thanx

AMD 4 ever 21:48 15 May 03

disable norton for the purpose to allow you reslove this. then re-enable.

Granger 23:08 15 May 03

I too am blessed with a Mesh (actually its not bad). Go to Tools > Internet Options > Privacy and turn the security level down a notch (further than they tell you to). Worked for me. I guess its OK as long as you remember to put it back up.

do you trust Mesh with all you own and all that you are? the information they promise in return for this invasion is not so hard to find out for yourself.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…