Norton will not fix

raysophie 12:11 28 Mar 09

I have BT Broadband which comes with Nortons as a security system, I have been having problems with the wireless card not being seen once service pack 3 is downloaded so have to system restore to earlier date to get it to work I have been unsuccesfull in downloading uypdate for card. I decided to disable windows updates after restore now Nortons tells me I have 5 problems Firewall off,Windows updates turned off,Intrusion protection and privacy control. When I uncheck update turn off and then go to fix now it doesn,t work. In protection centre says Norton firewall is On. Any one got any ideas. Thanks

sunnystaines 12:21 28 Mar 09

goto norton web support they have a free live chat who may help.

nja1980 16:43 27 Sep 09

Norton is perhaps on of the most useless anti-virus programs around. But don't just believe me, one electrical chain has stopped stocking Norton completely. A friend of mine uninstalled Norton 2009 because their PC was sluggish. My friend then installed OneCare and 42 trojans were found and lots of other bugs like worms, tracking cookies etc.
I would recommend Kaspersky or OneCare.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…