Norton website - no downloads for me

Kathryn-236743 10:13 05 Mar 05

My NIS subscription expired last week. I have tried all week to upgrade, but everytime I finish checking out my shopping basket is empty. Help on the site does not help. no response yet to e-mails to Norton. I can shop on line for anything else - like Mothers Day!! Does anyone have any ideas where I am going wrong?

I cannot help except to say my Dad also had a total mare when trying to renew his sub. to Norton. In the end he went and bought it as a Cd in a shop. Mine expires in 20 days and I have just bought the Internet Security 2005 on cd, not even bothering to attempt a D/L!(although it must work for about a trillion people! Mind you at least I have the manual on CD now!)

sattman 10:20 05 Mar 05
  wiz-king 11:46 05 Mar 05

Have you registered it? We had some new pc's at work with NIS installed on them and at the end of the free subscription tried to renew but couldnt. It took the combined attempts for four people to realise that we as hadn't registered them, once we did so the the paying of a years sub went smoothly.

We did feel silly!

Pine Man 16:05 05 Mar 05

Don't renew your subscription.

It's probably time you cleaned up your hard drive so reformat it and then when you reinstall Norton Security your subscription will start from day one!

Kathryn-236743 09:36 12 Mar 05

I followed Debe's advice and bought the disc - now I only have to understand the 2005 functionality

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…