Norton SystemWorks Language Problem

Luca M 09:55 21 Feb 04

I have recently purchased Norton SystemWorks, Internet Security and Antivirus 2004 pro. Just recently when I start any of them up the language isnt english its either French or German. Does anyone know how to change it back or is there a patch from Symantec?

Luca M 10:30 22 Feb 04

Somebody must know?

SEASHANTY 11:09 22 Feb 04

The choice of language to use is usually given as an option on the installation disc. I don't use Norton
but when you installed this system were you not offered a language choice? Sometimes this option is selected by clicking on the Union jack if a selection of country flags is outlined when the disc first loads. Other than that - sorry I can't help - but there must be a choice of options somewhere.

Luca M 12:43 22 Feb 04

when I installed it it did come up with some options and I did select english. It just changed overnight.

SEASHANTY 19:42 22 Feb 04

If you cannot find any options setting to change it back to English suggest you contact Symantec and ask them what they think the problem is. An uninstall
followed by a reinstall might cure this fault but if you do not wish to do this then pass the propblem over to them. Maybe one of their updates will solve this for you.

Luca M 17:48 24 Feb 04

I have been given an update by one of my friends who had the same problem but its in a .bin format. Does anyone know how to make the computer open, convert or understand the file.

Thanks.

Luca M 18:31 24 Feb 04

No worries the problem has been reslolved as i downloaded a program off the internet to convert the file. Thanks to all that contributed to this posting.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…