Norton Systemworks email problems

bryrach 09:46 10 May 03

I've recently installed Norton Sytemworks 2003. This replaces Norton Antivirus 2002. I now can't open emails unless I disable Norton Internet security.Once disabled email system opens up perfectly. Added problems are pop-ups and a host of unwanted ads download when logging onto websites. Anyone experienced similar problems with NSW 2003 and if so how do you get around the email block?

MichelleC 09:48 10 May 03

How did you uninstall nav 2002?

bryrach 09:56 10 May 03

MichelleC

On installing NSW 2003 it automatically overides nav 2002. Message pops up on installation asking if you wish to 'update' and overide the previous version. I did this in good faith and put my trust in NSW to do the needful.

3Toed 10:05 10 May 03

bryrach,
I wondered if you have run a scan in N.Int.security under the tab 'Program Control'-you have to do this to let it configure which progs. accesss the net?

MichelleC 14:01 10 May 03

Never trust a nav installer to work properly. NSW is a cool prog but you'll have to clear all off 1st then reinstall. I think there's a proper nav unistaller on site.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…