Norton Systemworks - doesn't

pj123 15:30 09 Mar 03

I had Norton Utilites 2000 on my PC. I have now bought Norton Systemworks 2003. Running a system check it finds 15 problems. when I click repair all it says "repair failed". why am I spending more money on a programme that does not do "what it says on the tin"??????

leo49 15:34 09 Mar 03

"why am I spending more money on a programme that does not do "what it says on the tin"??????"

No help,I know, but the same thought occurs to me whenever someone refers to Norton products.

Regards

AndySD 15:38 09 Mar 03

Ah-Ha ....so now I know where all your problems are comming from.

(this is a personal opinion and in no way is it representative of the views of PC Advisor of the other posters on this website)

leo49 15:44 09 Mar 03

Mind you, the incredibly accurate and succinct thread title should please certain members. :o)

pj123 17:44 12 Mar 03

I am still "per-see-veering" with this problem.

If I get some sort of response from Norton I will post it.

anniesboy68 17:54 12 Mar 03

Norton System Works is OK!!!Did you uninstall the previous version ie 2000?, thats what it tells me to do in my manual....try it and see! I have 2002, no problems.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…