norton systemworks 2003

jimmer409™ 11:15 18 May 03

just bought a new computer running xp, installed systemworks on my previous computer running me, didn't seem to work very well, had to uninstall roxio go back. would you recommend loading systemworks on the new computer, comments appreciated.

jazzypop 11:37 18 May 03

It works just fine on my XP system, although I chose not to install the Roxio software (I don't have a need for it).

i would say exactly the same thing as jazzypop, the go back software is a bit superfluous as the builtin system restore in xp is much better than it was in ME. having said that i never had a problem with it when my machine running ME. if you have some of its monitoring capabilities(system doctor) constantly running it will use a lot of memory.

Andsome 12:51 18 May 03

I run System Works 2003 and Norton Personal Firewall 2003 with XP Home, with no problems at all. I did however have a severe problem with 'Go Back', and had to uninstall it.

Andsome 12:51 18 May 03

I run System Works 2003 and Norton Personal Firewall 2003 with XP Home, with no problems at all. I did however have a severe problem with 'Go Back', and had to uninstall it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…