Norton systemworks

ivy lynn-251214 16:05 05 Feb 04

Has anyone used Norton systemworks?
I have had a number of small problems after installing software,but cannot pinpiont the culprit,will this software help?

gold 47 16:14 05 Feb 04

It will not solve your problems if they are already there when you install the software.

AndyJ 16:16 05 Feb 04

Perhaps you could go into more detail as to what the "small problems" are

Tog 16:20 05 Feb 04

SystemWorks can identify problems but it only guesses at solutions. Sometimes it's best to let it find the problem then sort it yourself.

Best bet is probably to give us the details and see if anyone here can help

ivy lynn-251214 16:35 05 Feb 04

thanks Guys
The problem is an ongoing one,I first asked about in Jan 04.
I get broken graphics when I play on the POGO games site. what i mean is the graphics on the bottom page show through the one that is uppermost, and when I mimimise bits of the page is left on the screen and even in the task bar, making it impossibe to play chess,or whatever else I want to play.
As I have been on with this problem so long i was going to give it a last go with Norton systemworks, but unless I get some one who has had same problem and can help me, I'm gonna give up the ghost.........

Arif-205907 03:26 05 Mar 04

It has made my high spec WIn XP machine behave like a sick old man !

I am now considering re-formatting my hard drive to remove any trace of this software.

the kabuki 04:48 05 Mar 04

I have run systemworks on my windows xp for at least a year, with no problems. Don't think it can fix a problem you already have though.

Nellie2 08:29 05 Mar 04

I don't know what your specs are but broken graphics sounds like your graphics card can't handle the site or you don't have enough RAM. But I'm only guessing here.

Norton systemworks
I also have run systemworks on my windows xp for at least a year, with no problems.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…