Norton System Works/Web Cleanup Problem

ray27 19:05 01 Jun 04

I use Norton System Works/Web Tools/Web Cleanup regularly and it has always cleared everything in the internet cache.

But just recently it will not let me clear 7 items ( 3 images , Newbutton.gif, Search125.gif ,Freecen.jpg)

These are all from a site called ancestry.com

Plus 4 other files from, ad.doubleclick.net,ad.uk.doubleclick.net, toolbarqueries.com

All these items are in the folder marked Last Week in the Advance Cleanup Option

Is there something that I should do to enable me to delete these items?

I have checked out the search facility to try and find them but without success.

Can I delete all the files in The Temporary Internet folder which I found in Performance and Maintenance/Disk Clean Up.?

I know this is only a small matter but I am learning all the time and I would like to know how to clear these Items from the system.

I have learnt an awfull lot from the kind people who use this site and I would like to thank you all for the advice you have given me and hope you don’t loose your patience with me .

Many thanks once again for any advice
Ray

VoG II 19:06 01 Jun 04

Try running CleanUp! click here

ray27 19:15 01 Jun 04

Thank a lot for the advice , done and dusted as they say.

That was a record for a response and cure .

I have been puzzling over it for the last 2days

Just a bit further along the learning curve

Mny thanks once again

Ray

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…