Norton System Works Premier 2005

micemews 15:07 25 Jul 07

I uninstalled Norton System Works Premier 2005 yesterday in order to remove Norton Anti Virus 2005 so that I could install Kaspersky Internet Security.

The Licence Key for NAV 2005 expired yesterday but the licence key for System Works had expired 12 months ago but all items ghost, go back Norton utilities etc. had had been working properly despite this.

I have today reinstalled all the items on System Works (with the exception of NAV), but on opening System Works it says that the licence key has expired, but it will not let me connect to the website to register it.

Does anyone know if I should be able to re register these items using the original product key, and if so how can I connect to the site to do it.

If this is not possible can anyone recommend other products having similar tools including items like go back and ghost.

Thanks

Press Man 15:59 25 Jul 07

Try visiting Norton's web site and look for removal tools for NAV and System works. If I were you, I would not bother with Norton and go with Kaspersky, and get Acronis True Image 10. I find that both work excellently.

woodchip 16:09 25 Jul 07

Do a Restore to before you uninstalled it

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…