Norton System Works 2003 Removal

MIKE 17:19 17 Feb 05

I loaded up Norton System Works 2003 Professional about 2 years ago and in general it worked ok. I had to remove it from my PC because it was playing up. I used the add & remove from windows but it did not remove everything.I ran the removal tool from the Symntec site and it seemed to remove a lot of debris that was left behind. I have done a search on my PC and found 27 various Norton files still there. How safe would it be to remove these files manualy.

curlylad 17:36 17 Feb 05

Goto here click here and scrolldown to the section heading "Uninstalling Norton Antivirus 2003 or earlier using the Rnav2003.exe removal utility" , read the instruction then to download the removal tool click the link in blue "Rnav2003.exe utility"

Try this before trying your suggestion .

GANDALF <|:-)> 17:36 17 Feb 05

Download and run Regseeker click here and after deleteing all it finds you can manually delete all the folders. Then run again. While you are at it, download click here and run that.....delete all it finds.

G

MIKE 22:35 17 Feb 05

My thanks go out curlylad & GANDALF <|:-)> for there help in sorting out my problem regarding Norton. Many thanks GANDALF <|:-)> for suggesting using regseeker I had forgot about that program and already downloaded a few months back. I am sure the old grey matter at this end is going. Anyway thanks again for all your help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…