norton sercurty 2006 help

paulhis777 01:22 28 Jul 07

hi
I use Norton security 2006
And my pc has the Trojan.vundo
no matter what I do it keeps popping up
I have downloaded the removal tool and have now done over 5 scans but it is still there
Contacted Symantec same old story I have to phone a premium phone number
I have sent over 4 emails they wont answer my question how have this virus infected my pc when I use Norton i have paid for this and they wont me to pay again again again for a service I have already pay for I use AVG on my older computer this has never happened and avg is free !!!!!!
So I now wont to get rid of Norton is AVG the best or is there a better one out there
paul

ICF 06:03 28 Jul 07

Try this click here

skidzy 09:11 28 Jul 07

If this trojan is lurking in a restore point this will reappear upon every reboot.

You maybe best going into safemode and disabling System Restore and running the AV again.

Though some Norton products protect System restore,you may have to disable Norton first then disable System restore and then try the above from ICF (trojanhunter)
Also have a look here for further free programs and advice click here

Norton removal click here

mfletch 10:44 28 Jul 07

Hi Download this FREE program it is made to remove the Vundo infection

click here

mfletch

paulhis777 13:06 28 Jul 07

thanks all
i have done all the above many times over to make sure but it is still on my pc ?
any more help
paul

mfletch 13:40 28 Jul 07

Hi Use this if Vundo did not work! VirtumundoBeGone

click here

Also use this its also FREE
Delete all temp Internet files and all Cookies first,

Check for any updates for Superantispyware before you use it,

click here

mfletch

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…