rotormota 19:22 09 Sep 05

I have Norton S/W & I/S 2005 edition. I have been repeatedly reminded in the last week about renewing my subscription as the current term runs out on the 10th October.

The pop up window did give me the choice of renewing now or later so being still a month away I chose later.

Yesterday I received a Live Update available but when trying to download/install I was unable to until I had renewed my subscription. This I went ahead with just for a quiet pop up reminder free life if nothing else.

I then had the choice of a normal renewal or a better value NIS with Anti-Spyware edition. I chose the latter & after long drawn out installation I was then informed that my year of free updates begins now.

The question being what happened to my month left on my previous subscription?????

Any other views on this?

timothywilliam 20:05 09 Sep 05

A good question. I had a very similar thing happen and I wrote to them and they were generous enough to allow me quite a lot of free time to make up for the past problem. So I suggest you E.mail. Their HELP is absolutely useless but if you can get a good technical help e.mail on a COntact Us to them they seem to me to be very helpful.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…