Norton Internet Security Installation advice

highside 19 Mar 13

Am I going wrong somewhere? I have had Norton Internet Security for years, this year my automatic subscription they tell me is £51. Whats the point when it is being sold on the net by all sorts of people for half that? If I buy from an independent or auction site is there a catch and can I remove or write over my present installed copy with the new one? Thanks for advice.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19 Mar 13

Yes that's a rip off

you could even buy it cheaper from PC world :0) and uninsta;; old version using the uninstall tool from the site and reinstall the new

sunnystaines 19 Mar 13

i always shop around each year wh smith doing a good deal i think it was around £24 but PCW and novatec worth a look too they often do similar deals.

highside 20 Mar 13

Thats interesting but how would it affect my present account with Norton especially as it would be the same email address. Doesnt look easy to remove a Norton account (ie the associated account not the program itself)

iscanut2 20 Mar 13

Use the Norton uninstall software to remove current version and then buy a new version at half the price ! Do not choose automatic renewal !

highside 08 Apr 13

Thanks to all, sorted

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Encore creates eerie effects for Spielberg's new TV show The Whispers

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message