norton internet security

jeffsue 19:26 19 Jan 06

i have cd that will not load i was told sp2 will not let it work due to fault can anyone tell me how to fix this jeff

Lettervanman 19:33 19 Jan 06

I have sp2 and norton loaded o.k. Don't know why yours won't.

Wait a few minutes and someone will tell you nmot to bother!!

Lettervanman 19:34 19 Jan 06

Or even not!

VoG II 19:35 19 Jan 06

Do you get an error message?

jeffsue 20:16 19 Jan 06

i am not the only one to have had problems with this it would seem that sp two has a falt is d
ose not let you to down load the the security tried to find out and found 27.156 faults

^wave^ 20:32 19 Jan 06

use avg its free

Mr Mistoffelees 20:35 19 Jan 06

Which version of NIS do you have? I think you need at least 2002 to work with Windows XP.

VoG II 20:37 19 Jan 06

no it just will no work then it stops my computer and internet from working i have been told that there is a problem with sp 2 and i am not the only one.

=================================================

Please don't use the yellow envelope except when invited. It is for private messages.

Well I have, against my better judgment, installed Norton on a computer with XPSP2 and it worked fine.

I would take off Norton and install AVG click here and Zone Alarm click here - both free and as good as Norton.

Mr Mistoffelees 21:45 19 Jan 06

i have 2006 it is this one that the problem seems to be with as 2004. works i went to shop to check and was told that some of the staff have had the same problem.

I must echo VoG™'s comment above about the yellow envelope.

I use NIS and Systemworks 2005 on Windows XP SP2 with no problems. I can't comment on problems with 2006 versions.

LivEviL 22:58 19 Jan 06

NIS 2006 is quite new im unsure if its even past its beta yet! if i were if u really want norton get 2005 and/or use AVG and ZONE alarm OR if u buy PCA use total security which is on the CD on the cover its the full application u get 6 months free updates!

PLEASE DONT EMAIL ME! POST BACK HERE!

jeffsue 22:14 20 Jan 06

thanks to all problem solved you have to get rid of norton 2004 jeff

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017