norton internet security 2002

pat2068 14:07 26 Jun 03

could someone please help i installed nis 2002and the add blocking and privacy control will not enable thanks mary

JoeC 15:42 26 Jun 03

uninstalling the programme - if necessary with help from the Rnis.exe removal tool from Symantec - then reinstalling. If you want to try that, disable all running programmes except Explorer and Systray. Sometimes if you have an antivirus programme running, it can corrupt the programme you are trying to install so disable that too.

pat2068 18:51 26 Jun 03

the ad blocking and the privacy control is part of the norton internet security i have uninstalled and reinstalled it and still no ad blocking or privacy control can be enabled more help please than mary

billyliv 19:44 26 Jun 03

Hi, When you double click on your Norton Internet Security icon in your task bar and you click on Ad Blocking in the window is it showing Enabled or Disabled? If it is showing disabled click on Enable. Cheers, Bill

pat2068 19:58 26 Jun 03

i have tried all that bill but as soon as you exit the page it disables its self thanks mary

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…