Norton Inernet Security 2008

buckland 14:47 04 Oct 07

I have Norton Internet Security 2004 installed and annually up-graded. It expires shortly and I can either up-grade it once again or go for a new 2008. The price difference is not great and is not a concern here. I would prefer not to debate the why's and wherefore's of Norton but stick to the possible advantages of a new 2008 against once again up-dating the 2004 I now have. Many thanks. Buckland.

J B 15:20 04 Oct 07

There is a review here click here if you haven't read it yet. J.B.

sunny staines 16:20 04 Oct 07

gofor 2008 its faster and less demanding on resources.

upgrade, it's a much better program

buckland 19:33 05 Oct 07

To J B, Sunny Staines and Adman 2 my thanks for your advice. Your mutual recommendations make a decision easy so I shall go for the 2008 rather than keep on with the 2004. Your interest is much appreciated. Regards, Buckland.

buckland 17:20 08 Oct 07

To those who were interested and helpful I can confirm that I decided to go for the Norton Internet Security 2008 and have now downloaded it in lieu of my (Annually up-dated) Norton 2004. Downloading had no problems and it was straightforward , an important point for me as I have little technical knowledge. All went smoothly and although it has been installed for a short time I would agree that it is very much faster and seems to have a much improved security range. I am impressed and pleased to date and at this stage would really recommend it so thanks again to J B, Sunny Staines and Adman 2 for some much appreciated advice Buckland.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…