norton go back

BREEN 12:18 30 Nov 06

I had to disable go back to load norton system works 2007 which loaded ok.

I must have made a mistake when disabling go back because when i enable it it take me to a screen which says aotochk is missing,

I have to disable go back to load windows

any advice is welcome

THANX

mattyc_92 12:40 30 Nov 06

Sounds like some of the files GoBack uses have been updated for use with System Works 2007

Only thing you can do is to ask Symantec/Norton for help

sunny staines 16:29 30 Nov 06

are you sure you have system works 2007 as 2006 was the last issue to be replaces in the spring by norton 360.

BREEN 08:26 01 Dec 06

Sorry mistake.I installed norton internet security 2007

sunny staines 08:32 01 Dec 06

breen

free in nis2007 should have been a copy of norton "save and restore" I would delete "norton GO" [which takes ages to delete] and install save & restore it is a better option with less hassle. I think norton will probally drop Goback before long as they only seem to be giving it away free now.This is the option I chose with nis 2007.

BREEN 09:33 02 Dec 06

Sunny staaines

Thanx for advice I cant delete go back every time I switch it on I end up with a message saying autochk cant be found ana windows wont launch.My only option is disable it so I can launch windiws.

When windows opens i get a message saying

APPLICATION LAUNCHER
APPLICATION WONT LAUNCH.

BREEN

BREEN 13:58 02 Dec 06

The above shoul have read

Application launcher
unable to load configaration

sunny staines 15:35 02 Dec 06

breen

use free live chat web for advice click here
if you give a divvy advisor just reconnect and try again as some of the advisors are poor others very good its hit and miss.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…