Norton Ghost users wanted to give advice if pos?

toni b 20:35 02 Nov 03

I have posted a previous thread but to no joy.My problems is I attmepted to\make an image backup using ghost but when I try to start com (win XP pro) it say it "canot find operating system" i have used the help web site from symantec but can not get any of ther suggestions to work-(Novice) when i follow instructions i canot get them to work . I have copied files "ghreboot" and "gdisk" and tried to follow instructions from web site but I am obviously not doing it correctly can some one help (I have tried phoning support in Australia hoping they would be open but they are not yet )so I am hoping the kind folks in here can help

Gaz 25 21:03 02 Nov 03

You should have a copy of the proram on your PC installed. Now you need to make a bootable disk...

Follow these instructions to get you through the backup to a CD-ROM: click here

toni b 21:14 02 Nov 03

The above link I can not reach I have the files on my symantec works 2003 pro cd but when i follow the instructions on web site i dont get anywhere it is impossible for me to access my computer as it will not boot something to do with virtual partion(symantec) I am afraid to use gdisk.exe as I have no I dead what I am doing and I only formated disk a few weeks ago.......

toni b 21:16 02 Nov 03

........no idea what I am doing.....

Gaz 25 21:21 02 Nov 03

click here

You can see them in shockwave flash too.

I hope it helps.

I would personally use Drive image 7 from click here

it is far easier to use than Norton Ghost.

toni b 00:35 03 Nov 03

bump^^^^^^

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Samsung's beautifully designed Galaxy S8 makes for better VR experiences too

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos