norton ghost tray error on reboot

sunny staines 17:14 12 Sep 07

I get this frequent error on start up of pc cannot seem to workout a fix anyone had this and fixed it. it is an intermittent error getting more common re install of windows and ghost makes no difference. the error does not prevent ghost working just would like the error reports sorted.

"Faulting application ghosttray.exe, version 9.0.0.2583, faulting module unknown, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x00a34877."

sunny staines 19:42 12 Sep 07

tried norton live chat they would only say they do not support norton ghost ver9. no help at all.

i have since found that ghost 9 had an update to ver 9.0.2.3981 to fix this problem but cannot find any download location, norton not helpful at all on the update.

anyone kept a saved download?

cant you use live update? should update automatically

sunny staines 05:04 13 Sep 07

adman2
liveupdate does not find it, norton livechat when asked this same question say ver9 not supported anymore and will not discuss any further.

poor service i feel killing blocking off updates to programes 2 years old to try and force you to upgrade.[anyone doing a reinstall without a image backup will loose any updates]

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…