Norton Ghost fails to create image

ventanas 08:54 03 Jun 04

Yesterday I installed a second hard drive into a new Dell Dimension 4600, and then installed Ghost. The intention being to create the image on the second drive. However when I attempt to run Ghost to create the image file it goes through all the stages until it restarts in PCdos and then fails.

The log shows that it "Can't find drive with specified disk identification. You may need to load additional drivers to access this drive."

I have specified the new drive, which is partitioned into two, to Ghost. Windows sees both partitions ok, so I cannot understand why it won't work. I do received a dialog about devices that may need my attention, these are a scanner and tablet, both USB. I am told that I may need to add drivers in the advanced settings for them, but I don't see why these should cause a problem, they are not external storage devices.

Grateful for any advice and help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…