Norton Ghost 3 - Acronis

Dekka123 12:10 15 Aug 05

I have Norton Ghost 3 installed on my system and I would like to download the free trial of Acronis. Will I have to uninstall ghost before I download. Is ghost any trouble to uninstall. Thanks in anticipation. My system is Win XP Pro SP2 1GB ram

GaT7 14:43 15 Aug 05

<Will I have to uninstall ghost before I download> - no not necessary as you're only downloading it. (Sometimes one has to be careful when installing programs of the same type which could conflict with each other, like firewalls for example.)

<Is ghost any trouble to uninstall> - sorry, cannot give a definite answer to this one.

If your thinking of purchasing Acronis True Image at some stage check out click here, where it's around £16 with free delivery (if your order exceeds £19). G

Dekka123 22:07 15 Aug 05

Thanks for the speedy response Crossbow7. I have heeded your comments and have uninstalled Ghost and downloaded and installed Acronis. By the way no trouble removing ghost with the help of CCleaner. Acronis seems a fair programme. Thanks again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…