norton firewall 2004

only me 11:36 17 Mar 04

Hi brill guys
i seem to have a problem when i have norton fire wall enabled i cant access pages in PCA if i turn it off no problem! i don't like to have any protection but from other links they say it doesn't matter

ventanas 11:50 17 Mar 04

Have you accidentally blocked access to this site.

only me 12:55 17 Mar 04

how to do i check?

only me 10:03 19 Mar 04

is there anyone who can help

ventanas 11:54 19 Mar 04

Sorry, Been away. There must be an option somewhere to set restrictions for sites and programs. Check the manual if you can't see it in the program itself.

Tog 12:06 19 Mar 04

From memory, 'cause I'm at work. Open NIS. LHS there is a tab for security? click it. On the RHS near the bottom you should see two links one is to enable/disable the other is to configure. Click configure and if you need more help I'll get back to you tomorrow, if someone doesn't beat me to it.

siouxah1 13:34 19 Mar 04

If you have separate firewall.

Open N P Firewall.

Got to

'Personal firewall'

'Internet Access control'

This will then list all the applications and whether they are blocked etc. To change the setting click on Automatic or whatever against the prog and select access required.

Regards Brian j

only me 10:09 20 Mar 04

i don't know what is happening but it seems to go another site i think it is a different search engine i went to add/remove and cleared pop up bouncer which has ties with new search engine so far it seems to have worked i will let it run for a while to see how it goes

only me 10:04 25 Mar 04

Sorry i didn't reply sooner forgot i had left that posting open

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…