Norton clean sweep---cookies

Bevlee 03:40 25 May 03

When i try to clean cookies with norton cleans sweep I get this message----internet explorer is active cannot clean cookies
Ithink I have internet explorer shut off--whats with that?

Bevlee
thnks a bunch

billyliv 07:55 25 May 03

Hi,I have Norton Systemworks also but when it comes to the 'Cookie' situation I use a cookie manager called 'Cookie Wall'. This is a great application and lets you manage your cookies the way that you want. download it from AnalogX. Cheers, Bill

meatlaff2 14:33 25 May 03

Hi Bevlee
I have Norton sys works, but i use a prog called INTERNET SWEEPER, to clear cookies n temp internet files etc. It was recomended by compter active magazine and it's free. If u download it and put a shortcut on ur desktop. After you've finished an internet session, just click on SWEEPER and with a couple of clics you can clear all cookies, temp files, history of sites u visited. click here it's brilliant. I know majority of cookies are fairly harmless but i use SWEEPER every time to clear them. only takes a few seconds. Much quicker than opening Norton. good luck!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…