Norton Clean Sweep

shazza65 19:11 02 Jul 03

I am trying to purchase a copy of Norton Clean Sweep without any additional software ie. Norton Antivirus (this is how PC World sells it).

I have looked on many computer websites and cannot seem to find anyone selling this, can anyone help?

ps. I would like to buy the actual disk and not as a down-load type programme.

Gman 20:33 02 Jul 03

Clean sweep is not available as a standalone product only as part of Systemworks.

shazza65 21:17 03 Jul 03

Thanks Gman for responding, do you know if I get Systemworks if it will be in conflict with my Norton Anitvirus?

Kitz E Kat 21:50 03 Jul 03

Im not sure but does system works not include anti virus, if it does not then to answer to your question is NO, there will be no conflict, it will incorporate the norton antivirus you have into the same window as the system works.
Kitz E Kat

As far as I know KITZ E KAT is right about the anti virus incorporating ok. I bought Systemworks a couple of years ago and had no trouble with anti virus integration. Whatever you do ,dont but systemworks from PC World, they cost alot more than click here where I got mine.It was not a copy but the genuine article.

shazza65 18:02 04 Jul 03

Thanks for all your help, am ordering myself a copy just after I've sent this.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…