Norton AV problem

I've just reinstalled my C Drive from a ghost image I made 4 months ago - all appears well apart from Norton AV (I have Systemworks 2003pro installed.)
For some reason the virus definitions are displaying that they have not been updated since 14th Jan (just before the image was made).

It appeared to update Systemworks happilly enough & install updates (6mb since January) but for some reason its not being recognised in the programme itself.

I appear to be able to repeatedly download a 212kb virus definition and again it appears to install itself.

I have another 6 months subscription left so its not that.

I know the easy answer is to uninstall and reinstall but I'm still on 56k and downloading all the updates takes forever!

Tog 12:29 17 May 04

Do you use LiveUpdate? If so, have a look at the Symantec support website (possibly error LU6004) If not, at least I've bumped your post back up the list.

Cheers Tog

Tried that but didn't help.

Bit the bullet & reinstalled last night - 56k is sloooowwwwwww - never mind broadband hits my backwater in one month :-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…