Norton AV 'Live Update' via broadband?

Taurus 12:24 06 Jun 03

Can you help?

In the days of dialup web access my Norton AV 2003 package would update itself whenever I went online (and when it needed to) and inform me when it had done so. Now I have a cable modem for BB Live Update just tells me I need to update but will not do it through the bb conection and am forced to dial up on my previous net account to enable the download.

Is there a switch within the program that points the update utility to my bb conection? I have looked but may have missed something

Many thanks

Dave

BillEmm 12:31 06 Jun 03

Try here:

click here

Taff36 12:35 06 Jun 03

I have NAV 2002 so bear with me. Open Live update and just below the welcome box is a button that says CONFIGURE. Click that and the next screen presents you with the options to switch the internet connection.

Hope it`s similar in 2003 version.

Taurus 12:46 06 Jun 03

Thanx BillEmm and Taff36, have tried all you suggest and will now have to wait for the next time it updates to see if it works as I have just updated. I will mark as resolved in anticipation.

Thanks again for your input.

Dave

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…